Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Dunedin Calling

Photo: Otago Tramping and Mountaineering Club

Hey y'all. I'm off to the South Island city of Dunedin next week for some work-related goodness. But while I'm there, I'm going to drop in on the Otago Tramping and Mountaineering Club for their regular Thursday night meet.

I'll be bringing a few copies of Sex in a Tent, in case anyone's keen to take a copy home.

So if you or someone you know is in Dunedin - tell them to come to the Tramping Club on September 11 and say hello!

I have to be just a little jealous of this club, as they have the Southern Alps practically on their doorstep (OK, a couple of hours away) and can do some wonderful tramps without too much travel time. Check out their snowy adventure on the Milford Track.

I hope I don't get too much grief for being a Wellingtonian!

No comments: