Sunday, July 06, 2008

Live on Vancouver Radio -- ME!

Yep, I'm going to be interviewed live on Vancouver's "The Beat" on Tuesday morning (July 8) at 6:40 am on the Kid Carson Show. And if the interview doesn't suck, they may play it again after 9am. We'll be discussing "Sex in a Tent" of course, since Vancouver is one of the best places in the world to pitch a tent! (Well, not right in Vancouver, but many nearby places are awesome.)

For those of you not in Vancouver, you can still catch the interview on the web. Go to The Beat's website and click on the "Listen Live" tab in the top right corner of the home page. If you're not sure what time 6:40 PDT is in your neck of the woods, you can check here.

As for me, I'll be trying to pretend I'm perky and quick-witted at 1:40am!! It's gonna be a stretch, especially since I just started doing one of those full-time job thingies.

Wish me luck!

No comments: