Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hiking stilettos?


And in other (not so new) news... you've gotta be kidding me!

Teva stilettos? Was someone trying to make a statement or some kind, because I can't imagine what that might be. How about "hiking clothes have gone so mainstream that we can sell something that's actually unusable when actually hiking"?

And for the same $330 I could buy a mighty fine pair of hiking boots AND a decent pair of stilettos for city wear.

Read the full story on Treehugger.com. OK, there's not much more to the story, but there are more photos to giggle at.

4 comments:

Drake/AndvRend said...

Hello everyone. I'm in my senior studio this quarter and I'm designing a product that is specified for camping. I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to do this quick survey for me. Simply click on the link below. Thank you

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PTVZB3F

Samuel Savard said...

Are you serious? It's useless, AND really expansive... what were they thinking of?

Phim HD said...

hiz, thanks pose new
truyen sex | phim sex | truyen nguoi lon | truyen sex moi | phim sex moi | phim | xem phim | phim sex

Unknown said...

one word: CRAZY!