Saturday, May 08, 2010

Spring Fever?

There must be something in the air around this time of year. Last spring I was interviewed by three leading women's magazines about outdoor sex/romance. Although in the end, only one of the articles made it to print (in Cosmo, no less).

This year, spring fever seems to have struck again. Within a week of one another I was contacted by a writer working on an article for Backpacker magazine, and one writing a column for Esquire. Thanks to the very long lead times for magazines, it will be a few months before I can confirm whether any of this will go to print. But it's still great to be considered an expert source!

I can tell you one thing - when I wrote this book I never would have guessed it might get me quoted in Cosmo and Esquire!

1 comment:

TheElegantVagrant said...

WOOOO! Love your blog!!! My girlfriend and I have just finished selling and donating all of our belongings and plan on gettin down on some tent luvin!

We're going to be camping all over the USA, volunteering, couch surfing, wwoofing, and staying with friends. We plan to interview people on social and environmental issues in an effort to raise awareness.

If you'd like to check out our blogs, mine is at http://theelegantvagrant.blogspot.com and hers is http://andreainwanderland.blogspot.com

Good stuff here. Keep it up, please!