Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wilderness's Words of Wisdom (AKA Marketing)

Wilderness Press, the intrepid publishers of Sex in a Tent have created a page on their website dedicated to my book. You can have a gander at it here.

If you had asked me prior to writing this book - just how many sexually-loaded words could you reasonably fit into a one-page description? Well, lets just say my guess would have been way lower than the impressive total racked up by the folks over at Wilderness!

Hopefully it will entice people to check out my "penetrating look at what really goes on behind the tent flap..."

This whole process of getting my first book from concept to bookshelf never ceases to surprise and amaze me. I hope to one day be so used to this stuff that I don't even notice any more. Next mission, collecting short reviews (based on a pre-press version of the book) to grace the back cover! Geez, I hope someone likes it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read that page by Wilderness press and OMG!!! ROFL That was hysterical. G

Maple Kiwi said...

Yeah, I figure anyone who actually knows me with pretty much react the same way ;o)